Search Engine Optimisation
Search Engine Optimisation ensures that your website can be found by people looking for your products and services.
Search Engine Optimisation includes:
- Keyword and Phrase Research to find the search terms people use for your products or services
- Page Title Metadata – individually optimised for the key content of the page
- Page Description Metadata – key words and phrase to promote your content
- Page Text Content – with layout and presentation for users to speed read/scan and optimised using specific headings for search engines
Improving your Page Ranking in Google
There are other important areas in search engine optimisation which will help you to achieve high rankings in search engine result pages.
These areas include:
- building links from other website pages relevant to your business
- being active in social media channels such as FaceBook, Twitter, Blogging, YouTube video and others